To successfully enroll in the Erasmus + programme, students must first apply through is.czu.cz and go through the admission interview. The 2nd call of admission interview for Erasmus+ student mobility for the academic year 2022/2023 will take place on 30 March – 05 May 2022 in the form of online interviews via MS Teams.
The applications themselves are open in the period: 15 March – 30 April 2022.
Students must find out and clarify before applying:
- The university they want to study at
- The language of the subject at the foreign institution
- If a language certificate is required for the partner university (it must be submitted at the admission process)
- What is the offer of subjects at the partner university. Here you need to ask yourself a few questions: Do the subjects correspond to your level of study, focus, skills and abilities? Is it possible to enroll in subjects for 30 ECTS credits?
- What will be the financial expenses associated with studying abroad, i.e. if you have sufficient funds for your stay.
The application includes the following documents – a structured curriculum vitae, motivational letter (In English) and an expected study plan at the partner university. Everything must be submitted electronically (in PDF format) via is.czu.cz. In the motivational letter, students justify the choice of the university (for example, the chosen subjects taught, the contribution to the thesis, knowledge of the local culture or language taught, etc.). Due to the limited number of places at each university, students are advised to also choose an alternative university just in case.
Based on the application, students are invited to the admission interview. The aim of the interview is to verify adequate language skills, motivation, readiness to study abroad and to confirm whether students have found enough information related to the study plan at the partner university.
The admission interview will take place during the main period in February. The schedule of the interviews will be specified by email. Students will provide a printed CV, motivation letter and expected study plan in the admission interview. During the interview, students will be asked what they found out about a foreign school (especially the study program), what is their motivation for going abroad, etc.
Some partner universities require language certificates. It is therefore necessary to check whether the students meet their requirements. Links to the websites of individual partner universities can be found in the Partner Universities.