Have you studied abroad and are you considering now to study at our university? Here you can find all information on what is necessary to make your studies recognizable in the Czech Republic.
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CZU) is now able to evaluate foreign secondary (high school) and tertiary (university/college) education within admission procedure in a simplified manner. In order for you to apply for Internal Evaluation, please see below:
- Choose study program you are interested in, complete the online application at https://is.czu.cz and pay the fee of 500 CZK.
- You need to attend the entrance exam/admission interview and inform coordinator of the particular study programme which you chose that you would like to apply for the Internal Evaluation at CZU (this is possible only if you successfully pass the entrance exam/admission interview).
- After you know the results of your entrance exam/admission interview (which must be successful and you must pass it) your study programme coordinator can nominate you for the Internal Evaluation which will be processed by FEM - Foreign Diploma office (CZU). You can send email to study programme coordinator that you would like to be nominated to make sure that everything is all right.
- Your coordinator will nominate you to the Internal Evaluation and you will receive email from FEM - Foreign Diploma office about next steps and documents that must be provided in order to recognize your previous education for internal purposes and study at CZU only.
- It is your responsibility to provide all necessary documents in time and with all stamps, translations and verifications/authentications. If you fail to do so you cannot be registered in regular study at FEM CZU.
There is no official deadline for internal evaluation, it is applicants responsibility to have it by the day of registration into studies.
6. Only in case you receive the Internal Evaluation from FEM - Foreign Diploma office (or regular Nostrification from Magistrat) we can register you in study. Don’t forget to check the deadlines online or with your study programme coordinator.
You can get your studies verified at Prague City Hall too. The differences and futher requirements are explained here.