The mission of the Centre for Projects Implementation (CP PEF) is to support the quality of solutions for national and international projects, to provide both standardized and further requested materials for the management and decision-making within the faculty and the university, and to inform about internal and external projects and their results in the form of consistent and active presentations.
CP PEF builds its mission and work focus in terms of the university management on the methodology of the Centre for Projects Implementation CZU with whom it actively cooperates.
CP PEF’s core activities
- organizing operational teams with focus on encouraging teamwork between departments or even faculties and strengthening a participation of young team members
- gathering potential project topics in the workplace
- searching for team members from various departments and motivating them to participate
- consulting the topics for projects in order to eliminate duplication and use the synergy of cooperating departments
- supporting methodologically the preparation phase of projects
- supporting routine administrative activities in order to facilitate the scientific inputs of the team members to the project
- creating complex documents about the projects, consortia and project results for the faculty management
- supporting the search for foreign partners, contracting the foreign partners and preparing legal documents from foreign partners
- preparing financial agreements in case of own participation from faculty resources, financial coverage for bridging periods between payments and ensuring financial reserves in case of losses
- preparing and organizing international seminars and meetings of researchers, supporting the implementation of dissemination activities and supporting post-project activities
- analysis of failed projects and identification of the causes of failure