- Deadline for submitting e-application
31 March 2022 – after this date e-applications will NOT be accepted!
- Deadline to provide Nostrification or complete Internal Evaluation
In general, the deadline is before beginning of the new academic year. You need to provide Nostrification or complete Internal Evaluation no later than at the day of your registration in study. Basically, you should be done with everything by mid-September the latest!
- Deadline for study fee payment
The study fee must be paid no later than 15 July in order to process with registration on time! The full instruction about how to make the payment will be available in your e-application after you successfully pass entrance exams.
In general, you have following options to pay the tuition fee:
- Via bank transfer from a CZECH bank account
- In cash in the bank (in the Czech Republic)
- Via Western Union – for those who do not have Czech bank account and are not in the Czech Republic physically
Important: Please understand that you must pay the precise amount of the tuition fee and it is absolutely necessary that you follow the payment instructions and make the payment correctly! In case you make mistake, the money will have to be traced first and until we locate the payment you cannot be registered and become our student. Also, if you pay incorrect amount you will have to pay up the rest and only after the payment is settled you can be registered.
Piece of advice: Do NOT pay the tuition fee in SIC building as students experience problems with pairing the payment.