Students who hold High School Diploma from abroad must get recognition of their education in order to be registered in regular study. This is given by Czech law and cannot be left out. Without being registered in regular study you cannot get diploma from CZU!
CZU is now able to evaluate Foreign secondary (high school) education within admission procedure in a simplified manner. You can apply for Internal evaluation but first of all you must successfully pass admission exam for the following academic year.
The Internal Evaluation document stays at Study office and you will not get any copy of it. It is for internal use only = valid for study at CZU only.
Step-by-step guideline how to apply for Internal Evaluation:
- Complete e-application and pay 750 CZK for each application
- Pass entrance examination
- Inform the study programme coordinator that you want to proceed with Internal Evaluation at CZU
- The study programme coordinator will nominate you for Internal Evaluation process and you will solely communicate with PEF Foreign Diploma Office from now on.
- It is the student´s responsibility to provide all necessary documents in time and with all stamps, translations and verifications/authentications. If you fail to do so you cannot be registered in regular study at PEF CZU.
- Only in case you receive the Internal Evaluation from PEF - Foreign Diploma office (or regular Nostrification from Magistrát) we can register you in study.
You can find list of the documents that you can prepare in advance and that you will be asked to provide in case you want to proceed with Internal Evaluation and AFTER you successfully pass admission exams HERE or on FEM website in section Internal Evaluation.