The conditions for waiving the entrance examination in the Master's programmes in Ekonomika a management, Podnikání a administrativa, Veřejná správa a regionální rozvoj, Informatika, Systémové inženýrství, Projektové řízení, Světová ekonomika, Informatics, Global Information Security Management and European Agrarian Diplomacy for the academic year 2022/2023 at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
The Dean will waive the entrance exam if the following conditions are met:
- The applicant has submitted a fully completed online application to the relevant study programme and paid the admission fee by the due date.
- The applicant will enrol in the Master's programme on 13-14 July 2022 or on an alternative date of 2 September 2022. An alternative enrolment date will only be granted on the basis of a written request.
The following candidate(s) will be enrolled in the Master's programme:
- provides a valid form of identification (ID card or passport);
- has duly completed his/her studies in any type of study programme. This is demonstrated by the submission of a university diploma of at least a Bachelor's degree on the day of enrolment. If the applicant has not received a university diploma by the time of enrolment, he/she must provide evidence of the completion of the required education at least by a document proving proper completion of studies, which contains a clear and unmistakable identification of the graduate, identification of the completed study programme, the date of completion of studies, the degree awarded, the date and place of issue of this document and the relevant official stamps and signature of the authorised person, i.e. the Dean or Vice-dean. The candidate is obliged to provide the diploma without delay after it has been issued. Candidates who are completing their Bachelor's degree abroad must submit proof of the nostrification of their education from one of the universities accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic on the day of enrolment.
- for fee-based study programmes, the applicant must provide proof of payment of the tuition fee (Applicable to all study programmes taught in English!)
- if the applicant does not have a Bachelor's degree by the date of the alternative enrolment, he/she will request a postponement of enrolment from the Study Department.
After enrolment, the registered student will receive a confirmation of admission.