The Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at the Faculty of Economics and Management (CITT FEM) at CULS in Prague was founded in 2002 and its main aim is to support the protection of the industrial property rights for the outcomes of scientific research of the faculty and the commercialization of such outcomes. To the activities of CITT FEM belongs to initiate and support the faculty’s cooperation with entrepreneurial sphere and to support the innovative, research and technology development of the faculty accordingly to the commercial needs. CITT FEM closely follows the work of the university’s Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer in Prague as well as the work of the License Fund of CULS in Prague.
CITT FEM focus on the need for development of:
- cooperation with professionals on mutual transfer of knowledge
- supportive environment for innovations at FEM CULS in Prague
- processes leading towards successful implementation of innovations
- entrepreneurial environment at FEM CULS in Prague.
The aims of CITT FEM are:
- professionalize the transfer of innovation and technology between academic and commercial spheres
- promote and enhance an innovative and entrepreneurial approach of the employees and students of FEM CULS in Prague
- search for outcomes of the scientific research activities of FEM CULS in Prague that are suitable for the industrial property protection
- support the creation of intellectual property of FEM CULS in Prague
- support the commercialization of the scientific research outcomes on FEM CULS in Prague.
The activities of CITT FEM are focused specifically on:
- support of the FEM’s education of entrepreneurship
- cooperation with professionals on innovations and research
- support for creation of new policies leading towards development of innovative environment on FEM
- support and mobilization of FEM employees to create intellectual property
- monitoring of intellectual property of FEM CULS in Prague.