In accordance with the current regulations on cancellation of the regular teaching we would like to inform you that:
- The main teaching will be transferred to the Moodle electronic environment until this regulation is called off.
- The primary communication with teachers will be conducted electronically (via e-mail, chat within a specific subject, etc.).
- Please follow the tutorials of your courses - depending on the situation the conditions for obtaining the credit (zápočet) for a particular course may change.
- Setting the conditions, including the adaptation of the teaching methods, is fully in the responsibility of the guarantor of the particular subject and the authorized teacher.
- The deadline for submitting the Bachelor Thesis into UIS was extended to 23 March 2020.
- The deadline for submitting the Diploma Thesis into UIS was extended to 6 April 2020.
- Students will submit the printed version of thesis on the day of the final state examination after the termination of security measures.
- The building of FEM ČZU will be closed from 11 March 2020 until further notice - including the Test Centre
This measure applies to all forms of study at the Bachelor and Master level.
Currently, these restrictive measures do not allow us to examine students either, which affects mainly the students of FEM consultation centers. The planned classes in the consultation centers will be held in the form of self-study through Moodle and the examination will take place after the end of the restrictive measures. With regard to the situation we assume the subsequent distribution of exam dates in a way that the content of classes can be managed.
We assume that the students of full-time and part-time forms of study within the ČZU campus in Prague will have the exam dates announced normally during the exam period.
In this extraordinary situation, we expect maximum cooperation and kindness of all parties involved in the teaching and study. Once these measures are called off we will endeavor to complete the regular teaching to the possible extent. However, the main emphasis of study in this semester will be put on the student's responsibility and his / her approach to self-study. We believe that, despite the difficult situation, the semester can be successfully managed.
In case of further changes or other measures we will inform you immediately. Please watch your school e-mail, faculty website and especially the individual courses in Moodle.